Sunday, January 3, 2010

American Crafts "Craft Fair" paper

Someone on SCS mentioned a new year's resolution that I thought was neat - make 100 cards or layouts before buying ANY more product. Great idea, I though... but let's be realistic. I know that as soon as Cosmo Cricket or October Afternoon comes out with a new line, it doesn't matter if I have 1 or 1000 cards made; I need to buy that line.

That said, though, it was a great push to at least START to use my stash... even if I just make an effort to use more product than I buy, it's moving in the right direction.

I started into my stash today with the Craft Fair line of paper by American Crafts. I picked up a few boxes of AC paper on clearance at Michael's a while ago- 60 sheets for $10 or $15, how can you go wrong?! But that's a lot of paper... so I better get a move on.

All paper on these cards is by American Crafts "Craft Fair." Other supplies listed.




Cardstock and ink by Stampin' Up; rub-on by October Afternoon.




Cardstock by Bazzil; ink by Stampin' Up; punches by EK Success.



Cardstock and ink by Stampin' UP, rub-on by Dream Street.



Cardstock and ink by Stampin' Up; letter stickers by American Crafts; safety pin (on "t") by Making Memories.

I hope this inspires you to use some of your stash! Leave a comment and let me know what you're doing to put a dent in all of the product that we all tend to accumulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment