One 12x12 sheet of cardstock
Scraps of patterned paper
Pop-dots and regular adhesive
Metal hanger (mine is from Tim Holtz)
1. Cut your 12x12 cardstock into five pieces:
-One piece 4.5x12" (the card base)
-One piece 1x5" (the top wood trim)
-Three pieces 1.25x4.25" (the drawers)
2. Score your card base (the biggest piece) and fold.
3. Sponge all of the edges with brown ink. This is subtle but gives the dresser some dimension.
4. Punch holes in your drawers for the brads. I measured and marked with a pencil on the backside of one drawer so they'd be even, then punched through all three layers at the same time.
5. Apply brads to drawers. Please note there is NO brad under the onesie.
6. Using pop-dots, adhere the wood trim to the top of the card. Then line up the drawers and adhere with pop dots in the remaining space.
7. Stamp a onesie and cut out. Using sticky strip or other strong adhesive, adhere to hanger. Hook the top of the hanger over a drawer and adhere using pop-dots.
8. Make a blanket using a scrap of paper. I used patterned paper, cut a fringe, and embossed it with a small dot pattern. Fold the top edge and tuck behind the top of the bottom drawer. Adhere front with a pop-dot.
Time consuming, yes - I'm not going to lie, this took over an hour! But for a good friend at a very exciting time in her life, it's WELL worth it. :)