Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love is in the air...

With valentine's day coming up, I've been making a lot of love cards... my husband may end up with a week worth of cards instead of just a day... who else will I give them all to?!

I absolutely love this first one; I inked the embossing folder (woodgrain folder by Tim Holtz for Sizzix) before dry embossing the cardstock.  The effect is just beautiful!


Layout copied from an issue of "Cards" by Northridge Media.  I love the layout for this one and it combines many of my favourite papers from October Afternoon.  Really happy with how this one turned out! 


This patterned paper remains one of my all-time favourites.  I love those simple little line drawings!  I bought two sheets of it when I got married (summer of 2007) with the intention of making a scrapbook with it; that never happened by it has made a few good cards over the years! 


This one is CASE'd from the February issue of Paper Crafts Magazine.  I love the layout and the sentiment.  The font is the beautiful "Amelie" from dafont.com and the padlock, from the Vintage Findings cartridge by Slice, was cut five times and stacked for dimension. 


No comments:

Post a Comment