Monday, April 2, 2012

CASE, CASE, CASE!

I'm short on inspiration and time these days, so most of my crafting has been CASEing!  I've found some great creations online and went at them myself. 

This first card was cased from THIS PROJECT by Mary.  Hers is actually a bookmark, but mine is glued flat and just a card.  I changed a number of elements, obviously, but I love the final look!  


This second card was inspired by Jen Del Muro's project seen HERE.  I used the five current Stampin' Up In Colours on this; I love that they all go together so well! 


And the last card is an original layout, but I cased that little owl from Heather Summers' blog.  She has a great tutorial on how to make them!


Supplies list:

"Always" card:  All supplies from Stampin' Up.  Cardstock (Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake).   Polka-dot scalloped ribbon in Basic Black.  Neutrals buttons.  "Always" stamp from Always Elegant set.  Flower die from Sizzix/Stampin' Up.  Basic Black brad.  Modern Label punch.  First Edition DSP.

"A Million and One Thanks" card:  Cardstock from Bazzil (textured white and black) and Stampin' Up (Whisper White.)  Coloured cardstock from the 2011-2013 In-Colours by Stampin' Up.  Buttons from Michael's.  Embossing folder from Sizzix, used with the Cuttlebug.  Stamp from Technique Tuesday.  Embossed hearts from Sizzix/Stampin' Up.

"Happy Birthday" card:  Cardstock from Stampin' Up (Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black.)  Patterned Paper from "Play" by American Crafts.  Twine (Cherry Cobbler) from Stampin' Up.  Sentiment from Stampin' Up ("Afterthoughts" set.)  Various punches from Stampin' Up (Circles, Word Window, Heart, Itty Bitty.)  


Thanks for coming by - see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment