Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Inspired by... Sketch #1

I saw this sketch a while ago on http://www.iheart2stamp.com and fell in love with it. It's got a nice modern style and I love layering paper.



I created a few cards using this sketch as inspiration.  I thought it was time I put a dent in my stash of October Afternoon paper- OA is one of my favourite companies and I'm always hesitant to cut into it!


This first card is from the Farm Fresh line.




These next two were made with the Night Light collection. I love this line; I don't have kids (and truth be told, don't really like kids...) but the papers intended for little boys just slay me. They're so adorable!



I also made cards with the Road Map collection and the Weathervane collection. I think Weathervane is still my favourite October Afternoon line ever.






The kraft cardstock and the inks (Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy) are from Stampin' Up. All other supplies (patterned paper, wild cards, rub-ons) are from October Afternoon.

If you create anything from this sketch, I'd love to see it- leave a link in the comments!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment