Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lots of cards to share!

I've got a bunch of new cards to share with you today!




These first two cards are quite feminine and dainty; not at all my usual style, but I had a pad of paper from the Lilykate collection by Basic Grey that I loved and wanted to use. For both cards, the same supplies were used. Cardstock by Bazzil; paper by Basic Grey (Lilykate collection); flowers by Prima; glitter mist by Tattered Angels; pearls by Recollections; rub-ons by Stampin' Up; border punches by Martha Stewart; ink by Stampin' Up.






Two more cards where the same basic supplies were used.  I really like the colour scheme and theme of these, even though we barely get an autumn where I live - we have summer, then snow for 6 months! Supplies are as follows: Cardstock by Bazzil; ink by Stampin' Up; patterned paper by October Afternoon (Weathervane collection); die cut shapes by Cuttlebug (leaves); square punch by EK Success; rub-ons by October Afternoon (Beautiful Autumn) and Dream Street (leaves are falling...)


This one is a fun card that I really enjoyed making. I love everything from the Kim Hughes Collection by Cornish Heritage Farms; her stamps are so, so fun and absolutely adorable. Supplies: Cardstock by Bazzil; patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket (Snorkel collection); stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms; thread by Guterman; ink by Stampin' Up.



This card is for my husband. I really should have retaken this photo but I didn't want to bother... Anyway, he just bought himself a scooter. It's his new toy and his very eco-friendly means of summer transportation around the city.  I saw this stamp and thought of him right away! Plus, how often do you get a chance to use a "Rock on, dude" sentiment? I plan on saving this card for the summer when he can actually take his bike out for the first time.  Supplies: Cardstock by Bazzil; patterned paper by Scenic Route; stamp by Imaginisce; metal gears by Tim Holtz; sentiment rub-on from Stampin' Up; marker from American Crafts; Ink by Stampin' Up and Staz-On.



I love this card. Really, really love it. This was made from the February "Sketch For You To Try" (SFYTT) from http://www.iheart2stamp.com. I wanted to interpret it into an earthy, organic type look.  I think it turned out beautifully. The birch wood is such a beautiful touch; this is a new product from Creative Imaginations that my LSS just got in stock and I had to try it out! Supplies: Cardstock by Bazzil; patterned paper from Basic Grey (Origins collection); Ink by Stampin' Up; border punch by Martha Stewart; real wood sheets in birch by Creative Imaginations; metal tag by Tim Holtz; ribbon from Dots and Dashes; circle cutters from EK Success and Fiskars; die cut leaf by Cuttlebug; pearls from Recollections.


And last but not least, a fun valentine card.  This was inspired by a card in the February 2010 issue of CARDS by Northridge Media.  I love how this turned out in the end! Supplies: Cardstock by Stampin' Up; patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket (Early Bird collection); Ink by Stampin' Up; letters by American Crafts; "Flair" button by American Crafts; sticker strip by Cosmo Cricket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment